Sunday, February 21, 2010

Can I use Krylon Fusion paint on my 1 year olds outdoor climbing cube?

that paint works well with plastic i used it to paint my airsoft guns black and it works but remember the paint is probably toxicCan I use Krylon Fusion paint on my 1 year olds outdoor climbing cube?
I have been looking for paints that bond well and are safe for use on plastic parts for fish tanks/ponds. I've seen many people who say they have used Krylon Fusion and it has been safe after giving it proper time to dry/cure before use.


Krylon's website also says that all of their products will be non-toxic when dry.Can I use Krylon Fusion paint on my 1 year olds outdoor climbing cube?
I wouldn't. A child's body is more sensitive than an adults. Do you really want to use something that could do them damage? All paints have some type of toxicity.

No comments:

Post a Comment