Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I have some outdoor furniture chairs and a large table dark green plastic can I change the colour spray paint?

Any ideas on what I can do to make it look a bit nicer old will need to wash want to vamp it up a bitI have some outdoor furniture chairs and a large table dark green plastic can I change the colour spray paint?
Hi,


The Krylon paint is called fusion, while it is made for plastics it will also work on wood, metal etc. Apply in thin coats for faster drying %26amp; a smooth finish.I have some outdoor furniture chairs and a large table dark green plastic can I change the colour spray paint?
Yes, you can change the color of your outdoor furniture with spray paint. There is a product by Krylon especially formulated to transform plastic furniture to look fresh and new. You can find it at your local home center. My advise would be to prep the the furniture by using the new sponge ';Magic Eraser'; as it is a superior product that seriously cleans any surface. Good Luck and enjoy the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment