Thursday, February 25, 2010

What to do about rubber feet making marks on outdoor painted surface?

I have those resin chairs that have rubber feet. The feet make marks on my painted porch. The marks are removable using Mr. Clean's Magic Eraser, but I was wondering how to prevent these marks in the first place. The rubber wheels on my grill make these marks also. I was thinking denatured or rubbing alcohol, but I don't know if it will ruin the rubber. Any thoughts? Thanks!What to do about rubber feet making marks on outdoor painted surface?
Stick the little felt pads you use for indoor furniture on hardwood floors on the rubber feet.What to do about rubber feet making marks on outdoor painted surface?
Yes I think you will have to replace the rubber feet with something else. There are white and light grey feet you might be able to get.
Replace the rubber feet with teflon.

No comments:

Post a Comment