Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What should I use to paint an outdoor covered wood patio?

I recently had my back porch redone with a half porch half covered screened in patio. To reduce costs I told the contractor not to put anything on the flooring - so now it is up to me to finish the project. I have a 13x8 covered patio that will recieve some moisture and rain due to being outside - the floor is 1 inch thick sheet flooring. I do not want to use outdoor carpet and it will not look good just to sand and stain this flooring (tile is not an option due to weather and moisture changes that will cause it to crack) - so I am left with painting it with something. I have looked at polyurethane flooring but needs some recomendations to go with or even a company that does this sort of work? Any other ideas are also welcomed. Thanks - DanielWhat should I use to paint an outdoor covered wood patio?
Go to a Home Depot or Lowes. They should be able to help you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment